West Coast Honey
West Coast Honey is a very proud family owned and operated business and has been run by many of our family members since September 2003. West Coast Honey is the only central honey extracting (seasonal) facility and honey bee interruptive centre in Western Australia. Our facilities allow patrons of all ages and cultures to learn about the importance of our envrionment, the life of a Honey Bee, Beekeeper / Apiarist, the extraction of honey and the different by-products produced from the hive. We provide a people friendly customer service and welcome our visitors to experience the world of bees and the products they produce. "Heaven from a hive"
172 Gingin Brook Road
Olives & Olive Oil, Preserves, Sauces & Condiments, Honey & Nuts
Have visit/buy premises
- Enjoy our country hospitality over a Devonshire Tea with home-made scones, honey (or jam) and cream.
- Induldge yourself and enjoy one of our special home made Honey Ice Creams with all natural ingredients.
- View our live observation beehive and listen to our honey bees at work.
- Test your taste buds, and select you favourite pure, natural, unfiltered honey, straight from our hives.
- Purchase our Pure natural unfiltered honey straight from the hive,local Olives, Oil, Jams, hand made soaps, souvenir or a special gift - small toys and books for children.
Wednesday to Sunday
10am to 4pm
10am to 4pm
Monday & Tuesdays by Appointment